Last night I sent an email looking for 9 OkCupid users to form a special beta testing group for a new course I’m developing. The applications started coming in 15 minutes later! I still have a few spots left, so if you’re interested, read the email below and apply today before all the spots get filled up. And if you have questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you out with anything you need.
———————-Many of you have read The Babe Hack, my guide to writing the world’s best OkCupid profile. Since publishing that last year, hundreds and hundreds of people have downloaded it and written to tell me about the successes they’ve had using my techniques. In fact, it’s been so well received that I’m taking the content and turning it into a full online course that will walk people through every step of writing their profile, choosing the right people to message, and crafting message that get responses.This is where you come in. I’m looking for 9 OkCupid experts to beta test this part of the course and help me refine the techniques. There are several sections that are under development and will only be available in the online course AND to the 9 super users in this group.
For three weeks, on April 2nd, 9th, and 16th, we will review every on of your profiles and visit the profiles of people you find in okcupid and evaluate whether they are a good fit for you. You will get a chance to ask me questions and get (and give) feedback from me and a group of other experienced OkCupid users.For the nine people I select, these 3 hours of coaching with me is only $379 (three hours of coaching with me normally costs $1200). I’m giving this huge discount because the people in the group will be experienced OkCupid users who don’t need hand holding, and want to take their online game to the next level.If you are interested in being one of the nine people, email me at email@example.com with answers to the questions below no later than midnight (PST) on Sunday, March 24th (though I can’t promise there will still be room if you wait that long).
Note: I will be giving first priority to my subscribers, but if you have a friend who would be PERFECT for this group, you can forward this email to them as well and I’ll consider their application.
- Name and OkCupid Username
- When did you read The Babe Hack?
- What was the best thing you learned from it?
- Have you gone on at least one date with someone you met on OkCupid? How did it go?
- What issue(s) do you find most difficult about online dating and using OkCupid?
- What’s the one thing you hope to get from participating in this group?
- What will you personally add to the group?
- Are you an OkCupid A list member and if not are you willing to become one?
- Can you access the Internet, OkCupid, and google simultaneously?
- Are you available for at least two of the three hang outs (April 2nd, 9th, and 16th from 7pm – 8pm PST)?
- Is there anything else I should know in considering you for this group?
I’m excited to read your applications, and meet the 9 of you who make it in. Until then…